1. To provide a secure, stable and comfortable environment whilst providing
a standard of individual mental and physical care which ensures that each Service User is as happy and contented as possible
and to enhance the quality of life.
To ensure that the dignity of each Service User is maintained at all times.
3. To stimulate and maintain physical and mental activities by setting
and encouraging Service Users to participate in the decision
an attempt to reach these targets.
4. To ensure each Service User's right to personal choice is maintained
especially in relation to clothes, diet and activities.
5. To encourage Service Users to care for themselves where they are willing
and able, and to regularly update Care Plans to take account of this.
6. To ensure that each Service User is treated as an individual and that
his or her dignity, irrespective of any disability or frailty.
7. To maintain each Service User right to privacy by ensuring all staff knock
before entering a room.
8. To maintain each Service User's right to be consulted in any proposed
changes to daily living arrangements and to encourage their participation in
making suggestions and decision making.
9. To maintain each Service User's right of choice of family practitioner,
chiropodist etc. where possible.
10. To ensure each Service User has the right to socialise with the
large by encouraging them to invite family, friends and
acquaintances into our
11. To maintain each Service User's right to have their political, religious,
and emotional needs accepted and respected.